- Flow: 300 m3/h – 150.000 m3/h
- Pressure: 0 – 1.500 Pa
- Gas temperature: (direct coupled) -30 , +60°C
- Gas temperature: -40 , +250 °C
In the capacity which is mentioned above, these are manufactured from carbon steel or stainless material as a direct coupled or belt pulley-driven.
You can reach related certificates from here
Choosing the most suitable fan for your needs is done by Selnikel' expert engineers according to the system and process in which the fan will be functioning and other special factors depending on your needs.
While requesting fan offers from Selnikel, air flow. static pressure, plant gas temperature, plant gas type, dust load and type, region altitude, driven type, damper position and damper engine preference information are necessary.
In some industrial facilities such as cement, iron and steel, glass, chemical etc., these are used as a process or ventilation fans.
- Generating Rotor Projects from Current Fans (Selnikel or other) for Identical Manufacturing
- Capacity and Efficiency Measurement and Analysis of Current Fans (Selnikel or other)
- Improvement of Capacity and Efficiency of Current Fans (Selnikel or other)
- Assembly Control of Fans and Supervision of Commissioning for Selnikel Orders
- Rotor and Shaft Repair
- Fault Detection and Services
|Flow:||100 – 1.000.000 m3/h|
|Pressure:||0 – 1.500 Pa|
|Gas Temperature:||40 , +250 °C|