Autoflame Burner & Boiler Control
The Mk8 MM Controller is a Micro-Modulating system that offers comprehensive control over industrial and commercial boiler/burners.
Manage virtually all boiler processes from a single 12.1” multi-touch screen interface without any added modules.
Ideal for steam and water boilers (watertube or firetube), kilns and steam generators. Designed for oil, natural gas or both fuels.
Linkageless servomotor system and automated flame safeguard create conditions for unmanned boilerhouse.
Modbus connectivity allows for remote monitoring and management.
Control more with software unlocks
Access codes unlock advanced features without the inconvenience of hardware changes or added modules:
- Autoflame water level management
- Analogue water level (requires Autoflame water level)
- TDS/Top blowdown
- Bottom blowdown
- Draught control
- Direct Modbus connectivity
- First out annunciation
- Fully metered, cross-limited control
- Steam flow & water flow metering
Mini MK8 MM
Perfect for industrial and commercial steam and hot water boiler applications, the Autoflame Mini Mk8 Controller offers cutting edge technology that can significantly reduce emissions and fuel costs.
Able to reduce fuel consumption by 5-7% over traditional linkage systems
Capable of reducing CO2 emissions by 10%
Repeatable, accurate positioning system reduces maintenance costs
Controls fuel, VSD, scheduling, sequencing and other automatic settings
Robust steel construction
Available in a control panel package
- Direct replacement for Mini MK7
- Micro Modulation of fuel/air ratio control
- 2 fuel curve capability
- 3 servomotor channel control
- 1 VSD channel control
- Internal flame safeguard control
- Full flame supervision with self-check UV, IR or ionisation flame detection
- Self-check UV detection (optional)
- Lead lag/IBS (Intelligent Boiler Sequencing)
- Precise target setpoint control (PID)
- 3 parameter trim, O2, CO2, & CO (requires EGA option)
- NFPA compliant
- Outdoor Temperature Compensation (requires OTC module)
- Time clock feature